Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Dog's Lesson: Sleep However You're Comfortable/ Pet Expo Today!

Franklin using Tyler's head as a pillow/Dolly in back
On Sunday, April 27th I had to drive to Woodbridge, VA to meet our friend Karin who manages the DC Area Weimaraner Rescue. I was picking up things for the Richmond Pet Expo where I will be selling my book (Today, Saturday, May 3). So, while Tom was out of the house helping our friend Beth with some repair, I took our three dogs, Dolly (Weimaraner), Franklin (brown Dachshund) and Tyler (black and tan dachshund) for the 1 hour ride.                                                                    We left early enough so that we could stop at an industrial park and get the dogs some exercise (okay, and me, too), and there were no other dogs around to drive little Tyler nuts.
  On the way, Tyler and Franklin squirmed for the armrest between the front seats, and it seemed like nothing was uncomfortable. Just look at these pictures!
 *********************************
Tyler and Franklin t
While still recovering from sinus surgery, I (Rob) have a big appearance that I paid for a while ago, and I have to go... So  TODAY, May 3 - Sat. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. I will be at the Richmond, VA Pet Expo at the DC Weimaraner Rescue Booth!!  
TALK :   At 2:15 pm I'll be giving a talk on the Main Stage about my book "Pets and the Afterlife" and having it for sale at the DC Weim Rescue booth.

 WHERE:  Richmond Raceway Complex, 600 E. Laburnum Avenue, Richmond, VA  
Free Admission for you and your dog!
 They feature fabulous Prize Giveaways & Fun for both the Two-Legged AND Four-Legged!!!

 


Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy