Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tom's "Ooops" Moment

On Thursday night Tom and I went to the gym and worked out. As we were coming out of the gym we opened the glass door to leave, and I stepped out on the sidewalk. Tom was behind me and noticed a very large young woman coming his way, so he stopped and held the door open.
He looked at her and said "Are you coming in here?"
She smiled and said "Uh-uh, but I know I should!"
Tom just smirked (and turned a little red) as the woman walked past us and she said, "I'm going to the dollar store, but I need to go to the gym."
We laughed a lot as we walked to the car. Ooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy