Sunday, May 2, 2010

Saturday!

We love Saturdays (who doesn't)?
Today, my (Rob) mom decided to stay at our house in the morning and relax while we mulched Tom's parents' yard, and their neighbor's yard. It was hot today, around 85F, and we were mulching at 11am. We used 16 bags of mulch! We brought the dogs with us, too, as they love to see grandma and grandpa. When we came home we installed the outside awning and 2 air conditioners in the upstairs. We had a nice late lunch on our backyard patio with mom and the dogs.



In the late afternoon, our friend Jeff drove up from Virginia to see my mom (he's known my mom for 10 years) and he brought flowers and great latin pastries. Here are some photos of Jeff and my mom. Including one that Jeff said is his "thug" pose. He wasn't ready for the photo when the camera went off! We enjoyed Chinese food and then the pastries afterward on our backyard patio at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy