Thursday, April 23, 2009

Is This National Colonscopy Week?

Am I missing something? Three friends are having colonoscopies this week. Either there's a sale on them, it's National Colonoscopy Week, or my friends and I are all getting to mid-life! Either way, I wish them all well and won't make them the butt of any jokes (ouch!). Seriously, it's a great thing to do and a lifesaver.
On the lighter side of life, and related to that, is a joke Mom F. from Maine sent about a women's butt study. I thought it was funny... but the straight married men may not think so...
(PHOTO: How a bull gives a colonoscopy...not the way to do it!)
Women's Ass Size Study
There is a new study about women and how they feel about their asses; the results were pretty interesting:
30% of women think their ass is too fat............
10% of women think their ass is too skinny.......
PUNCHLINE:
The remaining 60% say they don't care, they love him, he's a good man and they wouldn't trade him for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy