Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Funny stuff/ Dog contest finale/ Observations

- Well, the "Marley and Me" cutest dog photo contest in the Baltimore Sun is over, and Dolly and Franklin ranked number 8. That wasn't enough for any kind of prize, but it was nice. Thanks to all for voting for our kids!
- I realize that the daily routine of getting up at 4:30am and making Tom and the dogs breakfast, letting them out, packing Tom's lunch and sending him to work- then getting back in bed for 20 mins. with the dogs on the bed, are some of the simple pleasures of life. Heck, at least we can all still get OUT of bed! :)
- Below are some funny snippets of conversation from a man to a woman, sent to us from Mom F. in Maine. She finds the funniest stuff. I especially love the last one.
1) He said to me . . . I don't know why you wear a bra; you've got nothing to put in it I said to him . . . You wear pants don't you?
2) He said to me . . ..... Shall we try swapping positions tonight?
I said . That's a good idea - you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart!
3) He said to me. ... What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?
I said to him . .....Turn sideways and look in the mirror!
4) He said...What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
I said. . . A widow.
5) He said to me . .. . Why are married women heavier than single women?
I said to him . . . Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.
6) He said to me. . Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and Good- looking? I said to him . . . They already have boyfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy