Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Captain America Week / Traffic Today...


TRAFFIC- Today was a banner day for traffic here in the Baltimore/Washington area. Despite just a little shower or two, it took me almost 2 hours to get to work (instead of 1). Wednesdays I drive the dogs to daycare (about 25 mins. north of us, and away from work - which I did. Coming back to work, there was a massive accident that shut down the main highway I take to work, so after bumper to bumper for 30 minutes, I was able to turn around and go a different route, that was also loaded with traffic, but it moved. What is it about rainy days and foolish drivers?
(Image: Captain America Credit: Marvel Comics) CAPTAIN AMERICA SUMMER BEGINS
Captain America has become my favorite Marvel comics superhero, since Steve Rogers, the original Capt. America was killed and his sidekick, Bucky (now all grown up) has become the new Cap. Marvel.com celebrates a star-spangled summer with art, interviews and more centered on Captain America at http://www.marvel.com/ May 20 marks the release of CAPTAIN AMERICA #50, in which the current Cap, Bucky Barnes, marks his birthday by taking a trip down memory lane and reliving his brightest and darkest moments from World War II. THEN - CAPTAIN AMERICA #600 on June 17, set out to answer the question: "Where Were You When Captain America Was Assassinated?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy