Thursday, November 13, 2008

Doc Visit for Numbness...

I went to the doctor today for numbness and tingling in my feet and hands... and, yes, I know I've been "numb from the neck up" for quite some time. :)
Anyway, I was concerned that it happened starting around Monday morning in both hands and feet. Although it could be a circulation issue (I'm being tested for low Vitamin B-12, which promotes healthy circulation), I realized (thanks to the savvy doctor asking) that I've changed my workout regime in the last 2 weeks, to include more running and push ups.
We concluded that the feet tingling may be due to bad sneakers (yes, I need a new pair) and arch support... so that's on the buy list this weekend. Meanwhile, the wrist/hand thing is a return of carpal tunnel syndrome, which I've had for years. It just took the pressure of pushups to bring it back. So much for trying to get healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy