Monday, August 2, 2021

Watch- Now on YouTube: "The Angel Rock With Lorilei Potvin" talks with Rob about Pets and the Afterlife

 Because I've written 8 books (and am working on one now), I do a lot of interviews about them. If you missed one from last week, here's the link and the show. It was called "The Angel Rock With Lorilei Potvin" and she's really wonderful. She's got a number of gifts herself (including being a medium, herself) and is the host of this wonderful show.  It was a long (2 hour) interview about pets and the afterlife, based on my three books of the same name, and it was full of information!  Here's the link: https://youtu.be/FPbBzglv7xE 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy