Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A Greeting from My Mom's Spirit: 13 Years After Dad Passed

Last week I shared a story about how my dad, who passed in 2008 on August 2, gave me a sign that he is still very much around. Today's blog is about how my mom let me know she's with him and also around.



Those who know me, know I'm also a medium. That means I have the ability to communicate with people and pets who passed. Through my gift, I've learned that there's no such thing as a coincidence, either. It's usually someone in spirit making things happen. That's the story of today's short, personal blog today. My mom dropped by in spirit.




On August 2, a package arrived from my younger brother Doug. He had gone on vacation on Cape Cod and sent us two fun tee shirts from a dog-themed store there. When I took the plastic bag containing tee shirts out of the box, a shiny penny fell out. I thought it was odd that there was a penny in the box. When I looked at the penny, it was dated 2013, the year my mom passed. I knew it was not a coincidence.

However, I texted my brother and asked him if he purposely put a penny in the box. He texted back, "Omg. I didn't put a penny in. That's crazy." It wasn't crazy to me, though. It was my mom saying hello and letting me know she's around on the anniversary date of my dad's passing. 

For more ways on how spirits communicate, check out my books on Amazon.com (by Rob Gutro): Click to go to Rob's Books on Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy