Tuesday, August 3, 2021

A Greeting from My Dad's Spirit: 13 Years After He Passed

My dad passed 13 years ago this week. He's still very much around as your relatives are around you. Those who know me, know I'm also a medium. That means I have the ability to communicate with people and pets who passed. Through my gift, I've learned that there's no such thing as a coincidence, either. It's usually someone in spirit making things happen. That's the story of today's short, personal blog today. My dad dropped by in spirit. 

This summer. I decided I was going to totally rewrite my first book and update it. On the night of August 1, 2021, I just finished revising Chapter 10 of the book. When I moved to the next chapter, I found myself revising the chapter about how my dad helped me prove to my mom and brothers that he was attending his own wake and funeral.  

(Photo of my dad in his 30s)

It wasn’t a coincidence that I began working on that chapter this week. August 2nd was the anniversary of his passing 13 years ago. He obviously inspired me to revise this book, and reach his chapter on that anniversary to let me know he’s still very much around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy