Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Rob's Podcast interview: Moved into a Haunted House! Now what? on Edge of the Rabbit Hole

 Earlier this month, I was honored to rejoin my friends Mike Ricksecker and Victoria Mundae in their Edge of the Rabbit Hole program. I got to discuss my experience in living in a haunted house, and addressed the issue of what happens to people who die by suicide and murder victims, and for fun, answered the question about where all the dinosaur ghosts likely went!  

(Photo: The actual haunted Kentucky house I lived in, Credit: R.Gutro)

Author, psychic, and paranormal investigator to the show to talk about several topics concerning ghosts and spirits, including solving the mystery of living in a haunted house, spirits and ghosts after traumatic deaths, and why are there no dinosaur ghosts?

LISTEN: https://www.hauntedroadmedia.com/2021/07/29/moved-into-a-haunted-house-now-what-ghosts-and-spirits-with-psychic-medium-rob-gutro/


OR WATCH IT HERE:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy