Saturday, July 14, 2018

Rob has a dislocated thumb!

Life is always exciting! Nothing like kicking off the weekend with a dislocated thumb. 

And... Surgery at a later date to fuse it together! 

How it happened: I really didn't notice that it was out of joint, because I have arthritis in my thumbs and it's the same kind of dull aching pain. Apparently it slipped out of joint when I was lifting weights a couple of weeks ago.

I guess you know you're getting old when it feels the same as arthritis. :)  - At least I was able to get a cortisone shot in the other thumb today, so that one is working well. - This one, however, will be operated on later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy