Tom always gets hot while sleeping and this pillow keeps cool. I have a lot of tension in my neck but don't like firm pillows, however, this one seems perfect. The right amount of support (and it doesn't feel like I'm sleeping on a log).
We got these at Bed, Bath and Beyond for around $20 (price varies with size). It was a good deal, since some of the other pillows ranged from $49 to $100!
Yes, we've tried the more expensive ones, and they weren't comfortable. So try this one.
Here are the basics we found on their website:
- The down alternative Comforel® FreshFX® fiberfill bounces back for night after night of support and relaxing sleep
- Cover is 80% cotton/20% polyester
- 400 thread count
- Fill is 100% polyester
- Lining is 100% polypropylene
- Standard/Queen pillow measures 20" L x 28" W with a 1" gusset
- King measures 20" L x 36" W with a 1" gusset
- Machine wash
- 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Made in USA of U.S. and imported material