Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Rob's Rant



Okay - I'm going to rant. Don't read it if you don't want a rant. I like both democratic candidates, but I have a serious concern and questions. 

I know Mr. Sanders promised a lot of free things: Health care (to start from the beginning) and free tuition. Not any wonder that college kids are going for him. Everyone wants something for free. But let's be real for a minute.

Case in Point:  President Obama just tried to get a bill passed of 100 million to help homeless veterans and the GOP Congress said NO. 

So, how is Mr. Sanders' 1.6 trillion dollar budget to give free health care and free tuition going to pass?  I'm just being realistic. I'd love that stuff, but it is not possible when so much of the country votes Republican. It will never pass Congress. We have to understand that at least 1/2 of Congress will be Republican and will not allow free tuition or health care. They are supported by big businesses like health care industries and pharmaceuticals to allow it.

As a side note, I can't believe people still believe the GOP lies about Mrs. Clinton. If you do, I'm sorry, but you are simple to fool.
-  The email "scandal" is bull. I'm a federal employee.  People can classify something after they send it and it's the email sender's responsibility. Not the receiver's. 
-  The GOP even admitted the Benghazi stupidity was purposely done to take her down in the polls and there was no factual basis behind it. -I can't believe people really believe those lies about her character.  She's stood up and proven every one of them wrong.

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy