Monday, February 22, 2016

Talented R.I. Principal Parodies Adele's "Hello" to Announce Snow Day

Matt Glendinning, Principal
  There's an amazing amount of hidden talent in the world and this parody video is one example of it. Mom F. let us know about this video made by a talented Rhode Island Principal. Enjoy!  

PROVIDENCE, R.I. —A Rhode Island school principal has again wowed his students with a parody of Adele’s hit song to announce that school was closed on Feb. 5, 2016 .
  Matt Glendinning, from the Moses Brown School in Providence, performed in a musical video set to the song “Hello.”
“You know it snowed a lot last night. So I have to tell you not to try and come, and I am sorry students if it breaks your heart,” Glendinning sings.
It’s not the first time Glendinning has showcased his musical talents.
Earlier this year he sang about canceled classes to “Let it Go,” from the movie “Frozen.”
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/NfaBU9aXLYY

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy