Sunday, July 5, 2015

An Observation - A Dying Breed Lashing Out

Just an observation. Over the last week, I've noticed that since bigots in all forms are lashing out.
   Since the murders of those 9 people in the SC church by that white supremacist and the call for the removals of the
Confederate Flag, 6 black churches have been burned to the ground (this past  weekend).
  Now that gay marriage is legal across the U.S. the religious and political bigots are furious.
   WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?  - I believe that these bigots are all threatened that their hateful, intolerant, bigoted ways are no longer being accepted or ignored. Just like a dying wild animal, they're lashing out.
      Soon, however, I believe the country will be a more welcoming, accepting place when all of these bigots are gone.

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy