Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A Sign from Buzz's Spirit on his Birthday Week!

Spirits of humans or pets like to give us signs around birthdays, anniversaries and holidays, and they can do it in number of ways. Recently I posted a story about a friend who heard her and her late husband's song "Good morning Starshine" on the radio on the date of what would've been their 42nd anniversary. Music is one way spirits let us know they're still connected and still with us from time to time. 
Buzz provides physical proof he's around

SIGNS FROM SPIRITS - There are a lot of ways that spirits can let you know they are around you! Hearing their voice (human or animal); movement of things; smelling their favorite perfume, aftershave, or something related to them - like a cigar; finding coins - especially with a date that relates to them; hearing a song that was their favorite that you rarely hear; getting signs from things in nature like: birds, butterflies or other insects that behave oddly around you. Finding a flower that reminds you of them or seeing something in clouds, etc. Spirits will also lead us to someone that looks like them on a certain day, to remind us they are still connected. The trick is being aware of everything around you so you don't miss something!


PHYSICAL SIGN FROM BUZZ-  During the last week in July, 2015, I received a visible sign from our late dog, Buzz Wyatt confirming that he's still around.  Buzz was born on July 29, 2004, and he passed on February 22, 2005. 
 
During the week of his birthday in 2015, I received his sign through one of his photos we have hanging in the house. The night before I realized it was a sign, I was the last one to go down the stairs (my hubby and the dogs were in bed), and the photo we have of Buzz was positioned correctly and was horizontal. 

I remember, because every night I look at Buzz's photo and those of our other late dog Sprite, my parents and our friend Ed's photos - all of which line the stairway. All of the photos were horizontal. 

Early the next morning I was the first one upstairs, as I had to get something in my home office (it was before the dogs got upstairs). No one had gone up or down stairs between the time I descended the previous night to the time I ascended the stairs early the next morning, however,  I noticed that out of all the photos on the wall, only Buzz's photo was at an extreme angle.

His photo is too high for any of our dogs to reach, and none of the other photos had been moved.
 
I realized that he was letting me know that 11 years later, he's still around (I sense him around anyway), but he wanted to provide physical proof.


 *************************************
Buzz on the cover of my book Pets and the Afterlife
For many more signs from Buzz, check out my book: 
"PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE" by Rob Gutro
To lose a pet means to lose a child. The love we share with our pets never dies, and the author proves our pets do communicate with us from the other side. Learn how dogs, cats, horses and some birds have the intelligence and ability to send signs to the living after they pass. Take comfort in knowing our pets are around us from time to time and recognize the signs they give. Learn how they wait for us when it’s our time, what a pet’s ashes can do, and the difference between ghosts and spirits. Learn how and why living pets can sense entities. Follow one of the author's dogs on a ghost investigation. Read how spirits of the author’s 2 dogs and dogs from three other mediums communicated with them from the other side. Read about spirit cats and how a ghostly dog rescued a girl. The author also volunteers for Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and has several dogs. (Available on AMAZON.COM in paperback and E-book)  AMAZON  LINK: http://www.amazon.com/Rob-Gutro

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy