Saturday, March 8, 2014

Rob's Ghost Blog: Getting a Message Part 6: Sounds and Voice

This is this week's blog from my posting on my (Rob) book blog:  ghostsandspiritsinsights.blogspot.com 

This is the sixth part in my blogs about getting a message from a spirit or Earth-bound ghost. Another way that they can communicate with you is through sounds or voice. Spirits can even bring you by someone that says something that your late loved one used to say, so that you know that your loved one's spirit is there with you.
   Mostly, spirits and ghosts will move things or put pressure on something in your house to make noise. I've read one story of a spirit that would go up and down stairs to check on the children upstairs (I believe it was a grandparent's spirit). They made the noise to let their family members know that they were around and watching over their grandchildren. Of course, the people didn't get it until they went to a medium.
   If you turn the shower on and stand waiting for it to heat up and you hear music (and there's no one one or outside), you're likely hearing music from the spirit world, and someone is trying to let you know they're there. I've heard music a lot whenever I turn on the shower - usually it's low and almost undiscernable, but sometimes I've heard classical music, other times, more big band (which my dad used to play).
   Sometimes spirits or ghosts will even get enough energy to speak aloud so we can hear them. If they can't muster that much energy, they can still be heard by dogs and cats, or picked up on digital recorders. One October, at around 6 am after my partner left for work, I went back to bed and put our  three dogs on the bed. From the kitchen, I heard my dad's voice call my name and all three dogs looked toward the kitchen - they heard him, too!
  So, pay attention and listen carefully, you may be getting an audible sign from your loved one!
NEXT: Getting a Message Part7: Things in the Environment 
FOR  ROB GUTRO'S BOOKS: BOTH BOOKS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON ((Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium for $7.99 paper/$2.99 E-book and Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead  for $9.99 paperback and $2.99 E-bookhttp://tinyurl.com/q3bhgde

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy