Saturday, January 4, 2014

6 Min. Video Catch up on Downton Abbey Part 1 of Season 2!

The other day I posted a 6 minute summary of Downton Abbey Season 1. Here's the next installment! 
Downton Abbey Season  starts TOMORROW night, and I found the second in the series of quick updates for SEASON 2 (Part 1) on You Tube. It's called The Boyfriend's Guide to Downton Abbey. If you don't remember stuff, check this out!  (I'll post the other catch up videos in the next couple of days)

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy