Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Celebrate the Book Festival: Part 2 - A Mom's message

On October 19, I gave a talk and did book signings at the "Celebrate the Book Festival" in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. In the days before I attended, I emailed Lynn, the coordinator of the conference. She emailed me back and at the end of her reply email she half-jokingly said "let me know if there are any messages from my (late) mother."
  As I read the email, I got a headache in the back left side of my head. That indicates that there's an energy entity around- either Earth-bound ghost or spirit. It was a spirit.
   Interestingly, whenever I get emails, sometimes a spirit related to the person, or somehow associated with the person- comes through. It's happened MANY times, and I've published entire email exchanges in both of my books "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" and "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium."
    Sure enough, a mother figure came through. She said that there was a white dress with blue flowers that was her favorite and special to her. She had a very dry and sarcastic wit. She said "tell my daughter that I'm very proud of her." She also mentioned that when she passed a clock stopped. That was another confirmation to her identity.
  I wrote all of these things to Lynn, who couldn't make sense of them. However, the next day she wrote me back and told me that her best friend said that ALL of those things pertain to HER late mother!  It was Lynn's best friend's mother who came through, knowing I would share the message with Lynn, who would tell her best friend (to whom the message belonged). THAT'S how spirits work!  They know that the message will get to the right person.

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy