Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween at Work!

Thursdays are normally telework days for me (Rob) but Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday (well, it's a holiday to me). What else would be for a guy who goes ghost hunting (and can talk to them)?
 - SO, I suited up and flew into work by 1pm in time for the costume event.  Here are some great pics of the innovative costumes.
the whole crew!

Shamara in Pajamas and Rob as Superman

A bird and a Panda

Superman and Trusilla
Karl as Abe Lincoln

The Minister of Truth, an Angry Bird, Abe Lincoln

Exorcist girl - possessed!

Panda Bear, Abe, Exorcist Girl, bearded woman

Karen Fox (far right): "What the Fox Says" - video hit

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy