Saturday, October 5, 2013

Baltimore Book Festival#3: A Mother's and Grandmother's Messages

Rob explaining how ghosts and spirits communicate
While at the Baltimore Book Festival on Sept. 29, in addition to hearing people's ghost stories and stories of loved ones coming back, I also received a number of messages for the people who stopped by the table.  It was difficult to tune into ghosts and spirits during the festival, though, because of all the noise (there was a band playing not to far away, and it was very loud, and played all day). Getting messages requires concentration. I did, however, manage to get a powerful message from a mother who passed, that help comfort her grieving daughter.

 A MOTHER'S MESSAGE OF PEACE - One of the most emotional messages was from a mother to her grown daughter, whom I'll call "Sue." Sue stopped by the table and looked at the books. I sensed an older woman around Sue and asked if it was her grandmother that passed. She said that the older woman is her mother (as I said, sometimes it's difficult to tune in with music blaring). I told her that I sensed guilt around her and she nodded. I asked if her mother was in a managed care facility, because that's what I was shown (which I thought odd for a younger woman's mother to be in managed care unless she was critically ill). Sue said "yes, she was in a managed care facility."
   Sue confirmed that she did visit her mother often but she did harbor guilt. That's when her mother's spirit told me that the guilt is because Sue wasn't there when she passed away.  I asked Sue if she was there, and she said "no." I told her that her mom said that no one was in the room when she passed, and she wanted it that way. She passed on her own because she didn't think that Sue or her sister could handle the emotional trauma of watching their mother pass.
   Sue understood what I was saying and we were both dealing with tear-filled eyes. She thanked me for the message and said that now she understands why her mother passed without anyone around.
   That was a really powerful!!

Isabella meets Jen from BGL newspaper!
VIKASH'S GRANDMOTHER - A young man from India named Vikash stopped by to ask questions. He asked about how our loved ones cross over and give messages. He said that he was close to his grandmother - and she came through. Oftentimes, spirits will fill me with emotion, and with two others I met it would be overwhelming. With Vikash, his grandmother showed me that he was protected by her. It sounds odd, but he was radiating love and positive energy. His grandmother instructed me to give him a hug and let him know that she's around. That was a really cool, but short reading.

Rob and Diane, who helped us out all day!








Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy