Sunday, October 6, 2013

Baltimore Book Festival #4: A Son's Moving Message / Isabella's New Series

The Baltimore Book Festival was more lucrative in terms of me giving messages than selling books - but it all evens out. Sadly, no one was in the buying mood, but the three messages I passed on were pretty powerful - making it worthwhile.


Rob talks with a visitor who had questions about spirits
A SON'S  MESSAGE - The third message I received while selling books at the Baltimore Book Festival was from a son to his mother.  A woman stopped by my table and just kept looking down at the books. I knew she was brought there for a reason, and the reason was standing behind me when I developed my "spirit-indicating" headache that tells me when a ghost or spirit is around.
  I sensed there was a male spirit behind me, but I didn't yet identify who it was when the woman asked me about where people who are murdered go after they die (which is a chapter in my "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" book). I knew that the male figure behind me was the reason she was there, and had to be connected to the murder.
  She told me that her son was murdered, so now I knew who the male spirit was beside me. I came around the front of the table and let her son tell me what his mother needed to hear. He said that he knew that he was in the wrong place and that it was his time to pass. He said he knows how horrendous this has been for his mom in her grief, but his passing had to happen to teach some others who were around him, a valuable lesson about life.
  He told me that he does come around his mom from time to time, and he is fine on the other side. One critical thing he told me was that just before he died his spirit left his body and his pain was blacked out. He doesn't remember experiencing pain on the other side, and his death was apparently very quick here. His mother looked at me with tears in her eyes, said thank you and had to walk away to compose herself.
  Of course, I had to walk back behind the book table and sit down to compose myself, too. Not only was I overcome with emotion, but it physically and mentally wiped me out to channel her son. At least she has some closure on her son's death.
Isabella explaining what Legion is all about

ISABELLA'S NEW SERIES -
  As I was giving messages from spirits,  Isabella was making connections, talking to dozens of people and captivating them! Her new series is called "LEGIONhttp://www.irharrisbooks.com/the-legion-series.html. Here's the summary: From the author of The Bound Trilogy comes her next epic fantasy series, The Legion. Fired from the job she loves, with no money and no prospects, Aidee returns to her hometown of Thorne Bay, Alaska to find her footing. A quiet fishing village with a history of Inuit Elder magick, Aidee's little hamlet attracts tourists from around the world who hold a gruesome intrigue for the massacre that occurred in the town. After years of being away she quickly realizes all too soon that she's been expected to return and that she's not the only one still trying to wash the blood of the past from her hands...
Rob was excited about this new addition to the festival





Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy