Tuesday, May 1, 2012

STORY: Rescuer Jumps into Traffic to Rescue Stray Dog

Here's the beginning of an amazing and touching rescue story:

About 10 weeks ago I was on my way back from Atlanta to my home in the North Georgia Mountains above the small former gold rush town of Dahlonega, GA. As I stopped at a traffic signal for a very busy 3 way intersection for three major four lane highways when on the grass island in the middle of this hectic and dangerous intersection I was horrified to see a German Shepherd Dog who was pacing back and forth on the grass island. Obviously frightened to death it appeared to be extremely emaciated and was holding up it's left hind leg not putting any weight on it or touching it to the ground, leading me to believe the leg had been injured.http://www.animalrescuechase.com/rescue_showcase/story.php?id=806
FULL STORY: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy