Monday, August 22, 2011

Baltimore Comic-Con Pictures!

On Sunday, August 21, I returned to the Baltimore Comic-Convention for another year. Last year I dressed as Aquaman and this year because of the movie, I went as the Green Lantern. My friend Steve met me in the lobby to get a couple of pictures and then my friend and fellow comic book aficionado, Tom R joined me for the day, walking through the convention, shopping and admiring the great costumes. We stopped to take a lot of pictures with people (who were fans of Green Lantern) and with other heroes.What a GREAT TIME! (My Tom stayed home with the dogs).  Here are the pictures! 
Green Lanterns John Stewart and Hal Jordan (me)

The 2 GLs with a mysterious figure nearby

Batman and Green Lantern

The Hulk!

Star Wars: Storm Trooper, Darth Vader, Imperial Soldier

Steve C.Meets GL in the lobby for pictures

Superman and Green Lantern

Thor and Green Lantern (John Stewart)

Tom R. Joins GL for a day of shopping!

GL and Zatanna the magician! (I love that character!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy