Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rob to Guest on the: Unknown Paranormal Radio Sunday, July 31 9:15pmEDT

I'm going to be a guest on the Unknown Paranormal Radio show this Sunday, July 31 at 9:15 p.m. EDT. The show starts at 8pm EDT, so please tune in.Join Host Kevin Weddle, Founder of Unknown Paranormal, along with Co-Host, Jeff Stirl for an evening discussing all realms of paranormal and spirituality.

TO LISTEN LIVE:

We'll be discussing my book, "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium," and how science explains the presence and behavior of both ghosts and spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy