Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A New Barrel Shed

Tom found a nice looking all-wood barrel bin on-line to match the style of the house. So, we ordered it and Tom put it together.  Not that I'm not competent to do it, (okay I'm not good at construction, but I'm hell at Destruction!) but I (Rob) was cleaning and dog tending during the construction. Although everything was pre-measured and manufactured it took hours to get it together.  Now that we don't have a garage to store barrels in, we needed a shed. As always, Tom did an outstanding job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy