Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Today is Tom's Birthday! - A pictorial


On a cruise
 Today, November 23rd is Tom's birthday. I (Rob) celebrate it because it's the day that the love of my life came into the world to make my life complete. He makes me laugh every day, even if he has a bad day- we can look at each other and just laugh. He's caring, witty, super-smart, detailed, super-clean, considerate, loving and fun. We make a great team and complement each other so well. We take enjoyment in the simple things, from dog walking to getting bagel sandwich at Dunkin' Donuts. Tom makes my life complete and he's the greatest gift to me. He's the LOML and my soulmate. So today I celebrate his birthday!

  Here are some of my favorite pics of Tom (and others).


Dog Walking

Maine Coast

Wedding Cake House in Maine

The kids! Franklin and Dolly

Goofing around with Jeff


Trying to get Franklin to hear commands!

Fun in a Hammock

Margarita Fridays!

A kiss from Dolly

Memorable Christmas with Govn'r Martin
O'Malley and his Wife


Never taking everything seriously!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy