Sunday, November 14, 2010

Some Additional Halloween Photos

Patty and Trixie the Pixie
 I neglected to post these last three fun photos from Halloween...
The first is of our neighbors/friends Patty (dressed as Velma from Scooby Doo fame) and her daughter Trixie.
 - The others are a scarecrow that Tom and I put together and had sitting on the front chair. It did scare one little kid. -
 - Halloween only brought 10 kids, and this year Rob didn't dress up.. just handed out the candy.
Our scary Scarecrow

We even made the skeleton scarecrow a canine companion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy