Monday, February 22, 2010

More Photos from My 1st Book Signing!

Sunday, February 21 marked the day of my first book signing for the book "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium." The turnout was great, and I had a wonderful time.
My thanks to Darleen, the manager of the Barnes and Noble in Annapolis, Md. for making it happen. Photographer Robert Carter captured these great photos- Thanks, Robert! (to see more of Robert's photography visit: http://rearlcarter.zenfolio.com
Here are some more photos from the event:
(Photo: my partner Tom and I)










(Photo: Jeff poses with me for a picture)










(Photo: I was talking with another local author who was also participating in the event. She wrote a book about the Murder of Mozart. She was also sensitive to energies and spirits, so we had a lot to talk about).









(Photo: My friend Diane came to the book signing, and I gave her a hug- her spaniel, Tegan came to me, and her story is included in the book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy