Friday, February 19, 2010

Two Drive Thru Adventures


I decided to write about "Drive Thru" service today because of what I experienced this morning. I have TWO stories. One about laziness the other so stupid it's funny.
LAZINESS - This morning a woman driving a Mercedes Benz was ahead of me in the Dunkin' Donuts drive-thru. There was no one else ahead of her. After I ordered I sat in line behind her for about 5-7 minutes. She ordered about 4 DOZEN donuts, and several drinks! The Dunkin' employee barely managed to get all of those boxes through the drive thru window. Why in the world didn't the woman in the Mercedes go INSIDE and order all that instead of holding up the drive thru? JEEZ.
COMICAL - My favorite drive thru story happened in the summer of 2008. I was in the parking lot of a CVS store and I saw a car pull up to the drive-thru Pharmacy. The Pharmacist said "can I help you?" and the woman responded, "Yeah. I want some tampons, some Dentyne chewing gum, razors..."
The Pharmacist said "M'am, this is the PHARMACY for medications only." The woman in the car was so stupid she said "Okay, I'll wait." The pharmacist said "You have to go inside to get anything other than medications." What's scary? That woman drives a car!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy