Sunday, February 21, 2010

Book Signing Success!


SUCCESSFUL FIRST BOOK SIGNING!
Wow. Today I learned what it was like to have a book signing. I signed books in Barnes and Noble in Annapolis, Md. from 2-4 p.m., along with 11 other local authors. My thanks to Darleen at the store for arranging it and sending out postcards and advertisements.
To my friends who came and showed support, thank you all so very, very much for coming out to the book signing today. I was totally overwhelmed. I can't thank you all enough for the support, love and friendship. Most of all, thank you for believing in me, and for helping make this such an exciting first book signing event for me. I'll always remember it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy