Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Tasks / Book Progress!

A TIRED FRIDAY NIGHT -Friday night was one of crashing. Work during the week was very busy for both Tom and I. So, I made us and our friend/roommate eggs,homefries, sausage and bagels for dinner. It's nice to have breakfast for dinner sometimes! Darold and I watched "Ghost Whisperer" on CBS while Tom went to bed!
(PHOTOS: These are today's photos of the drywall up where the sink goes, and drywall around the shower.)
SATURDAY CRAZY DAY /BATHROOM RENOVATION PROGRESS - After an early breakfast at Panera, Tom, Darold and I unloaded a lot of the construction debris at the dump, drove to Annapolis and dropped off stuff at Goodwill, then went to a cabinet maker for a custom cabinet for the remodeled bathroom. Of course, the bathroom contractor arrived at the house just as we went into the cabinet maker, and he didn't have the right key to get in- so I dropped the guys off and I drove 45 min. round trip to let him in! After he finished sanding, etc. the bathroom drywall -the first floor was covered in dust!! So, all three of us spent HOURS vaccuming, dusting, mopping, doing lots of laundry, washing windows, changing the beds and giving the dogs a bath!
GHOST AND SPIRITS BOOK DEVELOPMENTS! - I wrote a press release for local media so I can advertise my "Ghosts and Spirits" book, and I'm going to issue it next week when I get some of the books from the publisher (they haven't arrived yet).
BIG NEWS! Now that I can see how the book is doing, I noticed that out of ALL the books on paranormal the Amazon.com sells, my book moved up from #71 to #30! I can't believe I have the 30th best-selling Paranormal book today on Amazon.com. WOW. Of course, out of ALL the books Amazon.com sells, it's number 69,490! Anyway, I have no idea what that means, but it sounds good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy