Friday, November 13, 2009

How not to fix your broken car window


After yesterday's rant on the stupidity by the Washington, DC Archdiocese trying to blackmail the Washington, DC government by pulling all of their charities out of the city if the council allows gay marriage, I needed to laugh. Well, Tom found a funny website called: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?paged=92
FIXING A CAR WINDOW? This is one of my favorites from that web site... I guess there's nothing people can't fix with an old window pane and "Great Stuff" that you buy in a can to fill cracks in concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy