Saturday, April 11, 2020

To Relax you: A 5 Minute Video of Unbelievably Beautiful Places (and soothing music)

While you're sheltering in place, staying safe from the COVID19 virus, here's a great video of some amazing places you may never have seen in the world.
This will provide some relaxation both visually and audibly, because it has a peaceful soundtrack.
My thanks to my friend Jay in Rhode Island for sharing it. Hope you can relax watching it!

Unbelievable Places that are Hard to Believe Really Exist HD 2014 HD
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/nFdBNJsW46Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy