Tuesday, April 14, 2020

A Hair-raising Sign from my Friend Jane's Spirit

Jane
Yesterday I published a blog about my friend Jane who passed on Friday, April 10 from complications connected to COVID19. She was 93, and she was my mom's best friend, but she also became my friend. The news was devastating to me as I had known Jane over my entire life. However, less than 12 hours later, she gave me a sign (I'm also a medium for those who don't know)  she was okay on the other side. Here's what happened.

In Friday night at about 6:45 p.m., I learned about her passing just 15 minutes before I did a facebook live event. One of Jane's daughters messaged me through Jane's facebook messenger and let me know (Yes, Jane at 93 had a facebook page - she was always very hip). I had 15 minutes to collect myself before the facebook live event began with my friend Brian, manager of the paranormal group called "The Ghost Pit." Brian had arranged for he and I to give an dog rescue fundraising lecture about how pets communicate from the afterlife. Although it was supposed to be in a venue in Pennsylvania, because of the brutal COVID19 outbreak, we were in our respective homes at our computers for the video event. I mentioned Jane's passing to Brian just before the show, and tried to focus on the topic. The show went well and made some money for the pitbull rescue.

After it was over, I took my empty dish (I always have 2 cookies for dessert at night) and cup (for herbal tea) and brought them to the kitchen. I usually wash them but for some reason I put them in the sink (unusual for me). The next morning, the sink would be the site of Jane's sign to me.
The long hair Jane left of the dish

In the morning when I came back into the kitchen to make breakfast for Tom and I and our dogs, I went over to the sink. On the dish that I had put there less than 8 hours before was a long strand of reddish brown hair, obviously from a woman, laying lightly on the dish. I immediately sensed Jane was there. (Jane had the color hair before she went grey).

Of course, my husband Tom came in the kitchen and I told him about it. We tried to understand how that happened. He said, "That's weird." It was. First, we are two men and have 4 very short-haired dogs. Second, we've been home bound like everyone else for the last 6 weeks. Third, it has been more than 2 or 3 months that a woman was in our home. Fourth, I put the dish in the sink myself the night before and we weren't awake overnight, and again, there isn't a woman in the house.

I knew it was Jane's hair. I knew it was her sign to me that she was okay in spirit. Now that I think about it, I recall hearing, "I'm fine, I'm fine." She told me to convey this to her daughter and family. She also said she is very much around them in spirit. She sends her love and thanks to her family She said there are 2 Phillip's there (one I know is her late husband).

So, spirits can give us all kinds of signs from the other side to let us know they're around and they are okay. Finding a strand of hair from someone in spirit is a first for me. I'm just very happy to hear from Jane.

1 comment:

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy