Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Wish Happy Birthday to Ed's Spirit - my "Kindred Spirits"

For those of you who know me, you're aware of my new book "Kindred Spirits" about how the spirit of Ed, Tom's late partner has given me messages from the afterlife for the last 14 years. Today would have been his 59th birthday. I know he's around, and he's been really excited since I published the book about all of his communications. Ed has proven that spirits are very, very much alive and with us long after their physical selves are gone. 
Ed
   Check out my book at amazon.com and get to know Ed! After all, it's his birthday! 
What a nice way to wish him a happy birthday. And get an understanding of how spirits of your loved ones communicate. 
- Rob

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy