Thursday, October 3, 2019

AZ Trip #14: Bird Cage Theatre Ghost Tour: Ghost Shot in the Throat

Looking up at this theater box, I felt shot in the throat
In today's blog, we are still on the ghost tour of the famous Bird Cage Theatre in Tombstone,
Arizona. There have been so many ghosts reported there by employees and visitors, that a ghost tour was created. Being a medium, though, I wound up having my own encounters. This blog will describe the second ghost I met and it was only in the second room I entered!


ENTERING THE HAUNTED AREA - We walked from the lobby where I saw the female prostitute walking on the balcony (yesterday's blog), into the theatre area. Originally, there wasn't a wall between the lobby and the theatre seating area. It was added later. Once I got through the door into the lobby seating area, I took a few steps and stopped.
 
SHOT IN THE THROAT - There was a male ghost standing where I was standing, and he told me he died there as shared the pain of his death (ghosts do that to prove their identity). I suddenly felt and sensed that I had been shot in the throat! I couldn't talk. I felt pain and felt as if blood was rushing up to and out of my throat. I tried to talk and tell Dan and Karen, the tour guide, and could barely form the words. 

CONFIRMED - Karen, the tour guide confirmed that there was a man who was shot in the throat near where I was standing. But the man wasn't done with me after I walked away. He haunts the Bird Cage Theatre and this spot because of his sudden death. Sometimes when ghosts experience sudden passings, they awake on the other side as energy and linger too long and get stuck on earth as a "Ghost"

SHOT AGAIN BY THE GHOST-  The next day, Dan and I returned to the Bird Cage Theatre with Billy and Amy. They took us back into that room, and once again, the ghostly cowboy jarred me. Again, he shared the pain of being shot in the throat. Again, I couldn't speak. I had to walk away from the spot and try to get past the taste of blood in my mouth
   This time, though, he told me that he was shot in the throat there in the Bird Cage as a result of an argument over a card game. He told me his name was Jerome (or Jeremy). 
The Faro Table where Doc Holliday and Johnny Ringo had the handkerchief showdown
   Now I knew his name, the way he died, where he died and the reason he was murdered. I just don't know if he was known in the town. What I do know is that he is lingering at the Bird Cage for eternity, trying to get people's attention. 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy