Sunday, October 6, 2019

Pictures from the Washington Metro Dachtoberfest

 
Rob and Jackie, Stuie and Bailey
  On Saturday I worked a table and gave a talk at the Washington Metro Dachtoberfest at the Frederick Fairgrounds , 797 E. Patrick St., Frederick, MD, I was signing books, talking to folks and
Stuie the festival Ambassador, and brother Bailey
gave a 30 minute overview of How Pets Communicate from the Afterlife (based on my 2 "Pets and the Afterlife" books. 

Carabinieri (Italian Police) Romance series.
    I also got to hang out with my very good friend and Romance Author Josie Naclerio who wrote 3 books in her Carabinieri (Italian Police) Romance series. 
   I got to edit her first book, Love in Ruins, and it is awesome!!! I told her it should be made into a movie. It's THAT great!  You need to check her facebook page AND get her books! 



https://www.facebook.com/Josie-Naclerio-Author-2192405504134478/








costumes!






Add caption




Rob and Stuie
Jackie and Stuie


 INFO ABOUT THE EVENT:  
https://washingtonmetrodachtoberfest.org/

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy