Monday, August 12, 2024

An Amazing Paranormal Investigation with Monique Toosoon and a Book is Coming

One weekend in mid-July, I had the opportunity to join a paranormal investigation with Monique Toosoon, the only Paranormal Drag Queen investigator in the world. She coordinated and organized the event at a very, very haunted mansion in eastern Massachusetts. Today's blog shares a little about it, and the links to my previous interview on her podcast.

(Photo: Rob (left) and Monique (right) at the Emery House Paranormal investigation on July 20, 2024. Credit: R.G.)

A Paranormal Drag Queen Investigation was Amazing: and a Book is Coming

On Saturday afternoon, July 20, I drove to a town called Weymouth, where I took part in a paranormal investigation at the Emery Estate. Although I grew up near there, I had never heard of the property! Not only is there a huge mansion (which has been abandoned for over 15 years), but its surrounded by many acres, all of which are now owned by the town and turned into a public park.

(Photo: The Emery Estate Paranormal Investigation promo. Credit: M.T..)

The paranormal investigation was open to the public and was a ticketed event. It started at 7pm and lasted past midnight! It was organized by Monique Toosoon. I met her last year at a paranormal conference in Plymouth, Mass. and last month wound up being a guest on her podcast and vodcast. I later did a pet spirit medium reading for her about her late Pug, and she had me back on to talk about it (which will be published at an upcoming date).

Monique had asked if I was interested in going on an investigation with her, and I told her I would at some point. Well, this one was perfect because I know the area and it was a 2 1/2 hour drive to it. So, I joined her on this investigation.

(Sketch: Rob's sketch of the little boy's ghost we encountered. Credit: R.G.)

In short, it was amazing. No one had any knowledge of the property or its history. We encountered three ghosts, 2 of whom we confirmed their identities in history! One was a little boy, whom I sketched (see above).

I started to write the adventure up as a potential story for one of my next books, but there was so much to the 5 hour investigation it became a book of its own! I wrote it in 5 days (with photos) and it's being reviewed by Monique right now. Publication date will be January 2025!!

**************************

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST- Rob joins Monique Toosoon on her Ghosts and Glitter Podcast to talk about Pets and the Afterlife: 

https://open.spotify.com/episode/37ooy2X00e5BscTtAVSGRj

🌟 Get ready for "Ghost and Glitter" – the ultimate podcast where the paranormal meets drag and pop culture! 🎙️ Hosted by Monique Toosoon, expect thrilling discussions, celebrity guests, and loads of excitement. Don't miss out – subscribe now for your weekly dose of Ghost and Glitter magic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy