Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Stem Cell Therapy Works! - Now Rebuilding my Muscle

I've been able to rebuild my muscles 7 months after stem cell therapy
Today, 6 months after stem cell therapy to repair the torn muscle in my shoulder, I've been able to return to workouts. I have NO pain in my shoulder anymore. I highly recommend it. Stem cell therapy took me out of daily pain and I've been able to restart weightlifting to a healthier body.


In June 2018, I somehow injured my left shoulder. Each night I awoke with searing pain in my shoulder. I saw an orthopedic doctor who told me that if physical rehab didn't work (and it didn't after 9 months) I would be in pain for the rest of my life. So, enter stem cell therapy. Just 3 days after the stem cells were injected, the sharp pain ended in my shoulder. Three months later I was given the "go" to start lifting light weights again. Today, 7 months later, I've been back to lifting heavier weights and am back to my regular workouts (pre-injury). 



Stem Cells


Political note here - this is only possible because the U.S. Democratic party overturned the restrictions on stem cell research (from the GOP Bush Administration). So, if you're sick or in pain, next time you vote, consider who will promote research to better take care of you.



Story of how the stem cell therapy happened and worked: https://rob-tom-dolly-franklin.blogspot.com/2019/05/my-good-experience-with-stem-cell.html


Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy