Monday, September 2, 2019

Excellent Country Album ! William Michael Morgan's "Vinyl"

  I l(Rob) love classic country music- that is country music from the 1960s to the 1990s. By around 2009, I stopped listening when the genre stopped playing Dolly Parton, Reba McEntire, George Strait and Alan Jackson. Instead country music became way too redneck with 95% male singers all trying to sound as redneck as possible. It was a real turn off to me. 
  So, I only listen to Classic Country music stations over the Internet, like 97.1 FM out of Houston or Pandora.com.
   One day I was enjoying listening to WSM AM 650 (the Grand Ole Opry's classic country station) and they played a new song by a guy named William
A fan with William Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan. He's a young guy, but his style harkens back to the 1980s-1990s style of more mature country music (not the dumb redneck style of today).   I heard the song "Missing" and was hooked.

   I bought the entire CD (yes, CD) called "Vinyl," based on the one song, and wasn't disappointed. 
The entire CD is filled with like songs that are great country music. It's sung by a sophisticated and talented artist. 
   He's also easy on the eyes- quite handsome, and he has a Waylon tattoo on his furry chest.
I hope that William Michael Morgan will be around a long time.  - Rob

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy