Saturday, July 22, 2017

A Great comic collection: Showcase Presents: DC Comics Presents - Superman Team-Ups Vol. 2

I know that I've been posting a lot of reviews on superhero graphic novels, but I (Rob) collect them, read them and want to let you know if they're good or bad. So yes, here's another one worth getting. DC Comics' Showcase Presents: DC Comics Presents - Superman Team-Ups Vol. 2 collects Superman team up stories from 1980 to 1982, and they're some of the greatest superman team ups in print! Classics!!

  In fact, some of the team ups include: Martian Manhunter, The Joker (Yes, Batman's Joker), Supergirl, The Spectre, Black Canary, Robin, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Aquaman, A team-up with He-Man and Masters of the Universe; and the first appearance of the Global Guardians.
My favorite of all of them was the team up with the Earth-2 Superman and his wife, Lois Lane-Kent.
A must-have for Superman fans.

This volume reprints DC Comics Presents 27-50 plus the first annual. Be aware the book is in black and white.

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy