Saturday, April 22, 2017

Watch tomorrow 4/23: Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund made Finalist in the Shorty Awards!


Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund made Finalist in the Shorty Awards!

Crusoe said "This is amazing, I have my fans to thank for helping make this happen. I will be attending the award show in New York City on April 23rd, so stay tuned for updates on how to watch it.  It'll be my first award show with other real celebrities! WOW." 
For more about Crusoe, visit: 
 Here's one of Crusoe's videos from St. Patrick's Day when he and his brother Oakley were digging for the pot of gold under a rainbow: https://youtu.be/xxI0ekq3teo
 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy