Saturday, January 30, 2016

Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund on Atlanta TV Cooking Segment

Crusoe, Sean and Christine on Atl & Co.
Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund, one of our favorite celebrities recently finished his book tour in
Atlanta and appeared on an Atlanta TV morning show cooking segment.
 Crusoe said "It was a cooking segment on Atl & Co with my amazing chef-of-a-new friend, Sean O’Keefe and host Christine. I was to be the “food critic” while Sean cooked me up something good. And boy did he do just that! He made me a sort of shepherd’s pie of sweet potatoes and lamb – meant for dogs
Crusoe posing with fans in Barnes and Noble
but just as tasty for humans. So Christine and I both put it to the taste-test (when she wasn’t busy taking selfies of us)."
WATCH THE VIDEO: http://www.11alive.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=4604952367001


BOOK TOUR!  - Crusoe's book is so good. We bought it and loved every page of it. So, it's no surprise to hear that wherever he went the book stores sold out of it. That's what happened at the Barnes and Noble in Atlanta, too.


Pizza at Max's Coal Pizza place
EATING OUT IN ATLANTA - 
After the TV Appearance and the book signing, Crusoe said "We had dinner at Max’s Coal Over Pizza, and let me tell you, just the smell had me licking my chops like a hungry lion. And of course, I had to come dressed in my appropriate southern gentleman suit."

A GREAT book!
FOR THE ENTIRE ATLANTA BLOG VISIT: http://www.celebritydachshund.com/2015/12/31/book-tour-part-6-atlanta-final/?utm_source=wysija&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dallas


Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy