Monday, January 11, 2016

Fun Book! Crusoe, the Celebrity Dachshund: Adventures of the Wiener Dog Extraordinaire

Recently I read one of the BEST, fun, most enjoyable books about a celebrity dog you'll ever read:
Crusoe, the Celebrity Dachshund: Adventures of the Wiener Dog Extraordinaire

I can't say enough great things about Crusoe's first book. Reading about his adventures put a smile on my face. Such a personality! Such a handsome dog! Such adventure and fun!

We have a black and tan Dachshund named Tyler in our family, who is very much like Crusoe- fun, happy, energetic and awesome.

I tried to read 2 pages a day, just so it wouldn't end -and I look forward to re-reading it over and over, and to Crusoe's second book!  Maybe on the next book tour he'll come to the Baltimore/Washington area. We LOVE Crusoe!!
 - If you haven't experienced the joy of Crusoe check him out on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crusoedachshund/?fref=ts

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy