Friday, January 22, 2016

A funny, embarrassing moment with a friend

Making Jeff blush is so much fun!
On Saturday, Jan. 16, we were walking our dogs in the neighborhood when we stopped to chat with our
friend Jeff, who is a police officer. He and his wife are good friends of ours. I (Rob) love getting Jeff to turn red, and Jeff always seems to give me the opportunity, so I took it.
   I told him that he looked thinner in the face, and he said he's been trying to lose weight, but hasn't, so he said "it must be because I shaved this morning."  We told him that it looks like he lost a couple of pounds and he said "only when you shave all the hair off your body, like I had to for wrestling does it take 2 pounds off you."
   So, I told him we'd help. He said "You don't want to take me on for wrestling. You'll get hurt." That's when I corrected him - I said "We don't want to wrestle you, we just want to help with the prep!" 
   Bingo!  He turned red, we laughed and wished him a good day as we continued our walk. :)

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy