Monday, November 30, 2015

Video: Bear with me: Milo and Max: A Tail Of Two Dachshunds

This past weekend our friend Scott visited us. He is the creator and host of an on-line LGBT video blog that features all kinds of things from the paranormal (he's also a ghost investigator) to dog rescue. Since the latest Coast to Coast Dachshund rescue dogs, Max and Milo were adopted, he wanted to do a recap and happy ending video, so I (Rob) guested.
   Scott was actually the first transporter on the interstate run to get them from Indiana to Maryland. They were both adopted together on Nov. 1 from a wonderful mom named Cindy. Here's the video (and some background on how to be a foster dog parent and save dogs from euthanization).
Bear with me: Milo and Max: A Tail Of Two Dachshunds
VIDEO https://youtu.be/Q752ANL7D10

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy