Monday, April 20, 2015

Mini-video: Tyler the dachshund gloats after agility jumps

Tyler says this about tunnels!
Tyler resting after jumping

In this 10 second video from last week, our black and tan 5 year old Dachshund,  Tyler appears to be gloating on 4-15-15 after jumping three agility jumps correctly. (Just look at his little lip in the video!) However, he still refuses to go through the ORANGE colored tunnel for some reason. He goes through the yellow one... But after weeks of trying to get him through the Orange one, he won't go. "Orange just isn't my color," Tyler told me.

Video: https://youtu.be/nQNJmmN9vOc 

 

 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy