Monday, April 6, 2015

Tyler's Good and Bad Days at Doggy Training!

Tyler was READY for school last week
   It's such a pleasure when your kids do well at school - whether human or canine. This is another short 10 second video of
our 5 year old Dachshund Tyler in pre-agility school on April 1. He did a great job, and I really have to think when I'm directing him. Being a smaller dog he actually watches the direction of my feet more than my hands (larger dogs will watch your arms and hands).
NOT INTO CLASS LAST WEEK -   In the previous class, Tyler was defiant and basically told me he didn't want to be in school. Instead of running through the tunnels he ran around them, jumped on TOP of them and stood there staring at me as if to say "I am just in no mood for this." He did that through the entire hour of the previous week.
BACK ON TOP IN CLASS -   This past week though, on Wed. April 1st, he was back into it and had a lot of fun, as this short video clip shows.


A tunnel

Tux the black dog learning to stop on a ramp

Mike and Cooper

Rob and Tyler


TO SEE THE VIDEO (if not below), CLICK:
https://youtu.be/hPgFfx_Zql0

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy